Thought you might find this information very interesting. Have fun!
Hot Sex: There's an App for That
By Jenny Block
Published January 06, 2011
As soon as the concept of apps was introduced, sexy apps entered the arena. There are game apps and advice apps.
There are XXX-rated apps and R-rated apps. There are apps designed to be silly sexy and apps designed to be serious sexy. But, whatever you’re into, there’s bound to be sexy app that will help put a charge in your sex life.
Some of them are free, and those that do have a price tag generally cost less than $5, making it relatively easy to experiment with a few until you find one that suits you. I’ve gathered nine sexy apps so you can get a taste of what’s out there.
1. Body Heat by OhMiBodIt’s the very first app of its kind designed to remotely control vibrators, and it’s being released Jan. 6 at CES in Las Vegas. FoxNews.com is the first to get the scoop. You can turn your iPad, iPod, or iTouch into a remote for a variety of vibrators from OhMiBod. It lets users change the intensity and the pattern of the vibration. You just touch the screen to speed things up, slow things down or change things around. Toys that your partner controls, toys your music controls, and now toys that your mobile phone or “tablet” controls. Who would have thought!
2. Sexy Slang’s Naughty & Nice CharadesThink of it as charades for after the kids go to bed. It’s just like the charades you know and love, except sexy slang is what you’ll be acting out and you’ll be racing an opposing team to get the right answer. Think “Booty Call” and “Smoking Hot.” Meant to be played with at least two couples, it’s not your typical ice breaker. But you can be sure the ice will be completely melted after you play. Plus, even though it’s not for kids, there’s no X rating. But what it’s lacking in curse words and nudity it makes up for in sexual innuendo.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
attention seniors! this tax break disappears feb. 1
Jersey Shore's New Girl Talks About Her Naked Regrets
Oksana Grigorieva Alleges Mel Gibson Beat Her During Sex, Report Says
Elizabeth Edwards Cut John Out of Her Will
gold takes its biggest 1day tumble since nov.
3. Adult Sex LifeThink of it as virtual sex ed -- for grown-ups. This app has descriptions of a variety of different positions, tips for reaching orgasm, info about self-play, foreplay and after-play, advice for how to please a woman, and even info about contraceptives and STDs. It also has what it calls “a private black book” so you can keep track of your sexual partners. It’s like an all-in-one guide on the go.
4. Cosmo’s Sex Position of the DayIf you’re looking to add new positions to your roundup, this app might be just what you need as we herald in this New Year. It includes positions like the Figure Eight and G-Spot Jiggy, designed to heighten female pleasure, as well as positions like Romp With a View, which is designed more with the man in mind. The app also features the Carnal Challenge Rating (“the more flames, the higher the difficulty”), step-by-step guide instructions, info on why you’ll love certain positions, and illustration so users will know what the position should look like.
5. BedometerThey call this the “sexercise” app. As the name implies, this app allows you to calculate how many calories you’ve burned from having sex. It has both single and “multiplayer” options, and the creators explain that it uses the iPhone’s “accelerometer to detect the intensity of your ‘workout’.” The Bedometer gives users a result that can even be posted on Facebook if you’re so inclined. Sure sounds a lot more fun than the treadmill at the gym . . .
6. Sexy TextsIf the written word is not your forte but you want to sext your partner, this app is designed to help. The app gives users hundreds of lines of erotic texts in a variety of categories from playful to romantic to sexy. All you do is cut and paste a line or series of lines and send it/them off to your partner. They say the “sexy” category is only for advanced sexters and advises users to work up to it. Hhhmmm… Would love to know when you qualify as experienced…
7. Sexy GameThis app is a lot like those naughty dice games. It gives you an action and a body part and then sets you loose on your partner (or partners, as it has a multiple players option). The game can be password protected. And the game plays can be randomized or alternated. Body parts are by gender but it also can be set for same sex play (by request, the game creator notes). You can also “lock” the spinner by actions, body part, or duration. In other words, it can create play as random – or not so random – as you like!
8. The SexulatorThe Sexulator allows you to track your sexual activity. The premise is that if you see your “stats,” you are more apt to want to improve them, causing you and your partner to get down to it more often. It teases a “sex status level” system that is based on your activity. But it won’t reveal the levels until you get there. It also allows you to rank your experiences. If you and your partner disagree about how much sex you do actually have, this app can put an end to those fights. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to compare notes, this app allows you to see how you and your friends stack up.
9. My VibeThis app turns your iPhone into a vibrator. No, seriously, it turns your iPhone into a vibrator for use, they say,• At your desk• On your couch• On the kitchen table• In the car when you’re stuck in traffic• At the movies• When your kids are watching TV –– and not you• Or anywhere else you want a little massage with some targeted vibrating stimulationIt has 100 vibration speeds and patterns, a memory on/off switch (to keep track of your favorite setting), and the vibrating capability can be used even when the phone is off in order to conserve battery power.
Jenny Block is a freelance writer based in Dallas. She is the author of "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage." Her work appears in "One Big Happy Family," edited by Rebecca Walker and "It's a Girl: Women Writers on Raising Daughters," edited by Andrea Buchanan. Visit her website at www.jennyonthepage.com or check out her blog at www.jennyonthepage.blogspot.com.
Cat LovingtonAuthor of Erotica & Erotic RomanceLust at First Sight, The Cowboy Way, Eight Ball, Santa's Comingwww.CatLovington.com